Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Quotes from the Wizard himself!

"i beg you to pay attention to coincidences. people who appear in your life for the simplest of reasons usually offer the best clues on what to do with our lives." -mraz
"enjoy this time now and feel the world away from the way you like it. you just might learn something." -mraz
"Z stands for "zarm" and backwards that's "mraz"!!" Jason Mraz
"My goal is that people look at that and say, WOW, I get that, I can relate to that, and gosh darn it, I wanna do something for myself too. I wanna walk out of here and be happy. I wanna walk out of here and live in the moment. I wanna finally take up flaming interior design, I'm gonna learn how to play the harpsichord, or I'm gonna start writing a letter to my grandmother every week, or ya know something like that... Until then, get your sleep, live your life, be a dork." -Mraz
4.25.05: "I'd wrap my ass up in duct tape and throw myself over the falls, thats spontaneous!" - MRAZ @ Niagara University
"looks can be deceiving, what's pretty in a frame is more often than not, smooth jazz." - jason mraz
"You see how it all comes together,its the tuning rod bringing the East and the West together,represent, Whats the best? the mid west,not really, cause' tornadoes fuck it up"~Mraz
"Go make your life, not a living." - Mraz
•jm: "i wrote this next song for my sister . . . "
•crowd: "ooooooooooooo!"
•jm: "whoa whoa whoa--not like THAT. i may be from virginia and not wear any shoes but i'm not like that".
"I thank people for keeping an ear out for me and understanding what it is I do. And I hope one of the things rubbed off on everybody else is not something that says 'Look at me, look what I'm going through, look what I can do'. " - Mraz.
"If making love had a voice, this would be it" - Tristan Prettyman on Jason Mraz
"Go to jasonmraz.com. Find the closest gig and go. It will blow your fucking mind. - Bob Lefsetz
"...dewdrops on mittens and whispers on kittens..." mraz
"We are where we are and it’s gorgeous no matter what. No matter the state of our nation. No matter the destruction caused by extreme weather conditions. No matter the smell of our laundry. You have to admit. Life is gorgeous." -Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home