Fate Claims Us All
I believe that everything that I have done in my life has led me to this moment. I don't think I believe in fate, even though I must believe in fate, because I believe that it is inevitable that I am here. There is no way that the facts could be any different. I really have no choice. When did the choice begin? They never 'began' for me, because it was not my choice to be born. And it was not my mom's choice to have me, because it was inevitable. We only think we have choices, because it looks like we do, but when it comes to it, we have to choose one thing or another. I don't believe that everything is predetermined. What we are going to is not written down in some huge book somewhere. But it will happen. It can't be helped. Strange, isn't it? Very strange. But I think I understand now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home