Friday, April 22, 2005

Bubble of Snot

Hmmn. Looks like my cold is almost over. Started Saturday, missed the Youth Orchestra concert, James Hill concert, four days of school, school dance, gah! Now I have a violin lesson and I haven't practiced at all because I've been sick half the time AAAAHHH!!!

Must learn some more HTML. I know we're doing it in Info Tech class, but that's kind of a boring way of doing it, and half the kids will know way more than I do anyway, and I'll just end up looking like an idiot. Just like with the PowerPoint Presentations, I had no idea you could do all that moving around the text and blah until I saw everyone else's presentations. Julia showed me how to get the slides themselves to move and add sound and stuff, not that I did. Hers was full of graphics and stuff. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home