Mr. A-Z
Jason Mraz is my favourite musician, and has been for years. He is an American singer-songwriter, but so much more!
I discovered Jason by means of the radio; I heard You and I Both and The Remedy back in 2003 or 2004, and from those two tracks I bought the CD. I don't think Jason's recorded work is nearly as good as his live stuff, but it's still fabulous.
I saw him live in July 2006 at the Malkin Bowl in Vancouver with Anna and her friend Seanna, and obviously it was FABULOUS!
Listening to Jason is like listening to no one else. His music makes me feel, like no other musician can make me feel. He is a born performer, and his stage presence is out of this world. He transports me to another world, he makes my heart swell, he makes me smile and laugh and cheers me up when I am bored or sad and he inspires me beyond belief. Jason has some magical ability to make a connection with his listeners, above and beyond the connection you might feel with other musicians that you listen to. The beauty and connection I feel with Mraz is inexpressable. I just feel lucky and blessed that I have it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home